Care / Maintenance
After 24 Hours:
- Pull off the tape and masking
- Caulk around the tub and shower track
Clean your refinished bathroom with:
- Dow Bathroom Cleaner
- Lysol Tub and Tile Cleaner
- Dow Scrubbing Bubbles
Using these products will give your refinished bathroom longevity when washed with a soft sponge or rag.
- Abrasive Cleaners
- Cleaners with Bleach
- Bathmats with suction cups
- Drain opening solutions/chemicals
- Soap film buildup
- Any adhesive applied directly to finish
- Standing with shoes on refinished surfaces
- SOS or Brillo pads
Any of this could peel, flake, fade or tarnish your refinished bathroom.
- Keep faucets maintained to avoid drips
- If the caulking cracks or loosens; replace it
- If your grout lines become cracked; seal with a latex caulk
If you find any chips, cracks, or damage to the finish, please call us immediately. Surface dust or high spots may occur. Please do not pick at them. They will dissipate on their own within 3-4 weeks with normal cleanings.
Enjoy your new refinished bathroom – The Mr. Refinish Team